Personal data protection
Every piece of personal data given by the costumer, and will be elaborated in full compliance of privacy regulations, specifically Francesca Bianchi Design with legal registered seat in Loc.Bagnoro 56/7 – 52100, Arezzo – Owner of the website FrancesaBianchiDesign.it declares that all personal data, willingly given by the costumer, will be used in compliance to: D.lgs. n. 196 of June 30 2003 (“Personal data protection act”) that grants the protection of people and other subjects from the illicit use of personal data. The processing is based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of the costumer personal data. To this end we will commit not to release data online or give it to any third party, exception made for legal obligations or technical necessities inherent to the execution or management of the e-commerce procedures.
The owner of the data processing is Francesca Bianchi Design legal representative, in the shape of Gina Corti.
Type of data and purpose of data processing
Any kind of data obtained from the website will be elaborated lawfully and fairly in order to give the required services and to answer costumers questions.
The processing will be made with the help of IT instruments by the owner and by operators designated by him and it is directed to the provision of required services, of sales of goods, of the processing of data for statistical analysis regarding services use and where this has been specifically authorized, for promotional services (via Newsletter). The provision of personal data by the costumer it’s mandatory to proceed with the commercial activity (relative to the costumer purchase) and the possible denial will give place to the failure to execute the sales contract.
IP addresses, computers domain names used by users or other parameters regarding the OS or computer environment all fall in this data category. Browsing data is acquired for the sole reason of gathering statistical information for the website use in anonymous form, and not for user identification purposes.
Cookies are small text strings that visited websites send to the user’s terminal in which they are stored to be transmitted in a second moment to the same website in the following visits.
The website uses:
– Third Paries Cookies: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. For further information on the underlying logic and the methods used for data processing gathered by social networks, users are asked to read the privacy policies published by the subjects that offer said services.
Data is gathered for the sole purpose of elaborating statistics on the websites use and to verify the correct mode of operation; navigation data might be used for user identification uniquely for information technology related criminal investigation.
Technical cookies are not used for user profiling. The user can chose whether to enable or disable cookies, intervening on it’s own browser navigation settings following the instruction from the following suppliers at the following links: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Edge, Opera.
At any given moment it will be possible for the costumer to require for free, the verification, the cancellation, or the modification of it’s personal data or to require the list of those in charge of the data processing, writing an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or addressing in written form at Francesca Bianchi Design, Loc. Bagnoro 56/7 52100 Arezzo.
Francesca Bianchi Design grants the maximum attention to the protection of data from fraudulent access or to an immediate cancellation of it’s lists following a specific costumer request, that in any moment will be able to exercise is rights towards the owner of the data processing, in accordance with the law D.lgs.196/2003 art.7, Hereby reproduced in it’s entirety:
Art. 7 Italian Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 Rights of the interested party
- The interested party is entitled to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data relating to them, even if not yet registered, and its communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party is entitled to obtain an indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purposes and methods of processing;
- of the logic applied in the case of processing done using electronic tools;
- of the identification details of the controller, managers and representative designated in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entities to which the personal data may be communicated or which may come to know of it in the capacity of designated representative in the State territory, managers or officers.
- The interested party is entitled to obtain:
- the update, rectification or, where appropriate, supplementation of the data;
- the deletion, transformation into anonymous form or block on data processed in breach of the law, including that whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected and subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations set out in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data has been communicated or disseminated, except where that fulfilment is found to be impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party is entitled to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data relating to them, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- to the processing of personal data relating to them for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for the completion of market research or sales communication.
Any website element such as texts, photos, and images shown are under copyright and also intellectual property right in any country throughout the world. They are of exclusive property of Francesca Bianchi Design.
For each purchase we issue regular invoice where articles, quantity, price, shipping expenses and VAT are listed.